25 amazing video marketing statisticsicopify
What is video marketing?
Helpful Facts for You
Today, promoting a service or product has become easier and quicker via video presentation according to the latest video marketing statistics. Video presentations are considered as very effective communication materials in this very present time.
It has greatly affected people’s lives, especially that we are in the social media era wherein any individual can easily access images and videos with just a blink of an eye. This is also the main reason why small and large businesses are using the power of video marketing for different purposes.
Online and offlines business and all types of people can benefit from this kind of communication tool. This article will help you understand why the video marketing continuously expands and becomes famous to many people. Read and be amazed.
Latest Video Marketing Statistics
Learn from these.
Embed this infographic on your own website:
<a href="https://www.icopify.com/blog/25-amazing-video-marketing-statistics/" target="_blank"> <img src="https://www.icopify.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/25-amazing-video-marketing-statistics-2.jpg" alt="25 amazing video marketing statistics" /></a>
1. By using a video platform in promoting your service or product, people’s understanding of what you are currently trading will increase by 74%. And that is a huge effect when it comes to advertising result.
2. YouTube has become a very popular search engine. It has ranked number two in the most used searched engine in the whole world. Google ranked number 1 and Facebook ranked number three.
3. It has been recorded that the top 3 most popular kind of online activity is actually watching a video.
4. An average of 32.2 videos every month are being watched by internet users worldwide.
5. An overwhelming 100 million internet users watch online video every day.
6. Many people use YouTube to watch business related videos each day. 50% of YouTube users are in search of this kind of video topics.
7. Watching a video can easily earn a person’s interest. According to statistics, after watching a video a person visit the marketer’s website right away and that has reached a total of 75% of the entire video watchers.
8. Even business executives watch work-related videos on business websites. 75% of them do this at least once a week.
9. Do you know that an average internet user is spending 16 minutes 49 seconds watching online video ads every month?How about you, how much time do you spend on watching these video ads.
10. Video ads are very effective to many business people because 80% of internet users easily remember the video they watch online. And that is a great help to consider when it comes to business promotion.
11. A huge percentage of 26, internet users look for more information after viewing a video ad.
12. 22% of internet users visit the website named in a video they viewed which implies that video presentations are very effective when it comes to convincing people.
13. Business companies prefer to use video ad presentations because very many people, about 12% of the viewers purchase the specific product that was featured in the video they have watched or visited.
14. 64% of the website visitors are likely to buy a product on an online retail site because they have watched a video showing how to use and the specifications of a product clearly.
15. When it comes to selling a real estate property, taking benefit from video ads became very effective. 403% increase in the inquiries from potential and interested buyers is being listed. It is all because these people watched videos that made them decide to inquire for more.
16. If you are an internet marketer, use a video in your email. Video marketing statistics show that there is a 2-3 time increase in the click-through rates compared to before.
17. Because of good quality video presentations today, the subscriber to lead conversation rate has increased to 51%. That is if a video is included in an email marketing campaign.
18. If you only use content marketing on your website, only 20 percent of your visitors will actually read what you have on your website. But if you use a video presentation, 80% of your online visitors will watch the video.
19. If your website has great quality videos on its every page, your website will be 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine. So why use content materials?
20. Today, in just 30 days, a high percentage of content videos are being uploaded. It is more compared to the videos created by three major US TV networks in 30 years.
21. It has been recorded that as high as 90% of internet users say that seeing a video help them make their decision especially when it comes to buying decisions.
22. The video marketing statistics show that 45.5% of the internet users view at least one video online over the course of a month and that is truly a high percentage of online activity. We can really say how video presentations are very effective to internet users of all kinds.
23. According to studies, 45% of viewers will stop watching a video after a minute and 60% by two minutes which means the time consumed in watching videos is high.
24. Every minute, uploaded videos on the internet reached 72 hours which is again, very high to consider. More videos are coming.
25. When a company uses an introductory company email that includes a video, this company email receives an increase in the click-through rate by 96%.
These video marketing statistics are a big deal. We are now very much open to real facts and details about video marketing and why it is very successful today.