Small Business Digital Marketing StatisticsEric Merlin
If you’re planning to invest in a small online business, it’s a plan that you must pursue. There’s a great corporate potential in it.
Digital marketing statistics for small online ventures show astonishing numbers proving that owning a small business can make anybody rich.
Small Business Can Make Fast Money
To be able to succeed in today’s fast-paced marketing industries, the size of the business does not matter.
Whether you own a small or big company, if you have the conscious effort and dedication, success is soon to be knocking on your door.
In a world dominated by big department stores and wholesale merchants, there’s no reason for you to hold back your own marketing aspirations.
The Big Impact of Small Businesses
Aside from being popular, small businesses are very effective when it comes to making money instantly and constantly. For many business-minded people, it’s really working. Numbers can tell.
According to Marla Contreras-Sweet, the Small Business Administration Administrator, there are 28 million small businesses in the US alone.
Unarguably, it drives the economy and provides goods and services across the nation. Just imagine the 54% contribution of these small businesses to the financial account of the country.
Let’s Take A Look…
We are showing you the 2018 game-changing small business digital marketing statistics that has been released by reliable and certified sources. Consider this list as a roadmap to help you gauge the right small business marketing strategy.
This will guide you in making strategic decisions in your digital marketing game plan for this year and beyond.
Small Business Digital Marketing Statistics
Tidbits About SMB’s
- 77.6% of SMB’s say they use social media as part of their marketing strategy. But only 32% are really investing. It’s a two different thing.
- Social media is a marketing machine that any entrepreneur must try. 81% of the entire U.S. population has at least one social media profile which means there are people in these social networking sites. And when there are people, there’s a good potential for conversion.
B2B Priorities, Digging In
- 66% of the small businesses focus on finding new customers. It’s their top priority as they find it crucial to any type of business who want to increase actual sales.
- B2B product sales that are closed directly through the Internet shows an 8% rate while the B2C products get 15% rate.
- Before visiting a small business or making a purchase with them, 70-80% of people do an online research to make sure they’re dealing with a reliable seller.
- When it comes to trust, 28% of SMB’s say that customers depend on the word of mouth to verify a business’s credibility. While 20% say it’s SEO tactics that convince them.
- Two of the top digital marketing priorities for small businesses are driving sales that show 51.3% practitioners and building brand awareness that has 48.4% practice rate.
- Technology continues to advance and businesses are taking advantage of it. Consequently, 30% of the SMB’s say without keeping up with the current tech innovation, there will be business struggles.
- While some marketers feel that improving revenue growth is a bit tricky today, 43% of SMBs says that it’s what they’re currently prioritizing. Moreover, they find improving customer experience and retention are the solution.
- 72% of today’s small businesses say they focus on increasing revenue because it can directly increase the productivity rate. But 60% of these SMB’s also say that it’s in establishing new customer relationships that’s the secret to fast conversion boost. While marketers who believe it’s in advertising efforts get 46% rate.
The Most Loved Marketing Platforms By SMB’s
- 32% of small businesses believe in the power of social media and so they invest in it.
- 26% make use of email marketing as their main campaign tool.
- 25% of the SMB’s prefer to invest in online marketing.
- 17% invest in SEO when it comes to promoting and selling their brand, product or service.
- A whopping rate of 96% SMB’s says they use social media as their main marketing machine.
- Then, almost 90% of marketers claim that social marketing efforts are highly effective as they get an enormous increase in their popularity rate. Moreover, 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
- 50% of small business owners choose to use 2 or fewer software platforms or applications in their marketing because they believe it’s a requirement.
How SMB’s Respond to Marketing Tools
- When it comes to marketing tools and platforms, email, website, and social media top the most popular digital instruments that marketers use.
- 54% of SMB’s use email.
- 51% use website.
- 48% use social media.
- Website analytics, call tracking, or coupon codes are kinda popular as well because less than 30% of SMB’s use it, not a bad number after all. However, 18% of small businesses admit they don’t track results.
- 56% of SMB’s claim that their website designs are responsive and so they don’t need any marketing tool.
How to Make Boatloads of Money Through a Small Business
- 50% of SMB’s invested on websites because they believe it’s a very effective sales funnel for all types of buyers.
- Only 30% don’t have any business website. For these marketers, it’s the cited cost that matters most.
- 1:10 ratio on SMB’s that don’t invest in any kind of marketing.
- 1:5 ratio on SMB’s that don’t use digital marketing yet.
- 60% of SMB’s do not have a website.
- 35% of SMB’s feel their operations are too small to warrant a website so they’re not investing in.
- But 71% of SMB’s do their own digital marketing, instead of leaving it to experts.
- There’s a 62% rating of small businesses that are investing in different marketing tools because they find it effective.
- Lead pages are famous. 47% of small business owners handle marketing efforts on their own through this means.
- 50% of SMB’s choose to spend less than $300 per month on online marketing because they also set aside a budget for other marketing means.
- Digital marketing strategies continue to gain trust from SMB’s. 37% of them are willing to spend on this method in the upcoming months.
We Are Experts!
We design digital marketing strategies that are tailored to increase your business statistics in all aspects…
- We offer video animation, content writing, graphic and web design services.
- Our teams have experts working in every department.
- Working with us are professionals that are dependable when it comes to providing you your needs.
- We polish our work to perfection.
- Our staff are dedicated to provide a round-a-clock and fast service to all our clients.
- We cater inquiries and give prompt answers.
- 100% work satisfaction guaranteed.
- Money Back guaranteed services.
Talk to us now and learn what WE CAN DO FOR YOU!